This week I’m talking to 23-year-old Khalil Jones, an entrepreneur in the fitness industry. Khalil and his two brothers are identical triplets, and together they founded Triyo fitness, a fitness organization based in Philadelphia that helps clients lose fat, build muscle, and transform into the best versions of themselves.
I met the Jones triplets while we were all students at Penn. Even before college, they were working on creating their own fitness brand. Today they are the founders of Triyo Fitness, a fitness organization based in Philadelphia whose mission to is to motivate others to achieve any and all of their goals.
On this episode, Khalil and I cover:
- how he and his brothers got into the fitness space
- how they made their hobby into a career
- the importance of self-development
- celebrating success
- the importance of vision-holding
- working with family
- the psychological element to achieving your goals & staying motivated
- making fitness more accessible
- The Jones family on Family Feud!