Today I’m talking with my dear friend Sophie Miranda about the power of our thoughts, calming the mind and getting grounded, creating healthy boundaries, toxic relationships, breakups, and a multi-hyphenate career.
Some of the things Sophie and I cover in this episode:
- spirituality and what it means to us
- the deep work required to heal oneself
- being at peace with career pivots
- being a multi-hyphenate
- body image & mindful movement
- toxic relationships
- divorce in your 20s
- the narratives we create in our head, and giving ourselves permission to change them, or not buy into them!
I met Sophie at a woman’s circle hosted by Anoushka Florence, founder of The Goddess Space in London.
Resources we mention:
- Louise Hay, “You Can Heal Your Life”
- Caroline Myss, “Anatomy of the Spirit”
- documentary “Heal” on Netflix